I’ve been “tagged” to develop a book list by responding to nine questions. So, here goes:
- One book that changed your life:
The Road Less Traveled, Scott Peck
- One book that you’ve read more than once:
My Antonia, Willa Cather
- One book you’d want on a deserted island:
Let’s stretch one into three: Tolkien’s Rings trilogy.
- One book that made you laugh:
Just about any book by Bill Bryson. The same is true of Carl Hiaasen. Lucky You comes to mind.
- One book that made you cry (or feel really sad):
Bambi did it. More recently, Ian McEwan’s Atonement.
- One book that you wish had been written:
On Writing: My Life As a Novelist by Biblio Baggins.
- One book that you wish had never been written:
Mein Kampf, Adolph Hitler.
- One book you’re currently reading:
- One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Love’s Labour’s Lost, William Shakespeare.